Hitting screens on March 3rd, 2024, Raundal, directed by the seasoned Gajanan Padol, is more than just a typical action film. It’s a raw and powerful exploration of defiance and redemption against the backdrop of rural Maharashtra, where tradition clashes with ambition, and the yearning for justice ignites a fire for change.
|March 3rd, 2024
|Sher Shivraj, Sarsenapati Hambirrao
|Bhausaheb Shinde, Neha Sonawane, Ganesh Deshmukh
Raundal – Official Trailer
Raundal premieres on March 3rd, 2024, across India. The official trailer, already garnering praise for its poignant portrayal of struggle and hope, leaves audiences eager to witness the full story of Ranaji’s rebellion.
Watch More Movies Online Ibomma
- Bhausaheb Shinde: A veteran of Marathi cinema, Shinde embodies the fiery spirit of Ranaji, a farmer pushed to the brink by exploitation and injustice. His performance is both intense and nuanced, capturing the simmering anger and unwavering resolve of a man fighting for his land and his dignity.
- Neha Sonawane: Playing Ranaji’s wife, Sonawane portrays the strength and resilience of a woman standing by her husband through thick and thin. Her character adds a touch of emotional depth to the narrative, reminding us of the human cost of resistance.
- Ganesh Deshmukh: Bringing to life the villainous moneylender, Deshmukh exudes a menacing presence, personifying the forces of greed and corruption that drive Ranaji’s rebellion.
- Yashraj Dimbale and Surekha Dimbale: As Ranaji’s loyal companions, the Dimbale siblings add a touch of humor and camaraderie to the narrative, reminding us that even in the darkest times, hope can be found in the bonds of friendship.
- A talented ensemble cast: With a strong supporting cast including Shivraj Valvekar, Sanjay Lakade, and Sagar Lokhande, Raundal paints a vibrant picture of rural life, showcasing the diverse perspectives and struggles of the community.
Raundal, meaning “troublemaker,” delves into the life of Ranaji, a farmer struggling to survive the harsh realities of rural Maharashtra. Exploited by a greedy moneylender and burdened by the weight of generations-old debt, Ranaji finds himself at a crossroads. He witnesses the injustice faced by his fellow villagers, their dreams crushed by the oppressive system that keeps them trapped in poverty.
Fueled by a burning desire for change, Ranaji decides to take matters into his own hands. He rallies the community, igniting a spark of rebellion against the corrupt forces that hold them down. Raundal becomes a chronicle of their fight for justice, showcasing the sacrifices made, the bonds forged, and the unwavering spirit of a community united in defiance.
However, Raundal is not just a story of righteous anger; it’s also a nuanced exploration of the consequences of rebellion. As Ranaji’s actions escalate, he grapples with the moral complexities of his choices, the burden of leadership, and the potential for violence that threatens to consume everything he holds dear.
Box Office Collection and Budget:
Raundal carries the weight of pre-release anticipation, fueled by Shinde’s powerful performance, Padol’s reputation for delivering impactful stories, and the film’s timely themes of rural exploitation and the fight for justice. While predicting box office performance is always uncertain, the film’s raw emotions, relatable characters, and action-packed sequences have the potential to draw a wide audience, both Marathi cinema enthusiasts and those seeking a socially conscious narrative.